Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

DEPRESSING FAREWELL...

From: sevp@PWCS.STPAUL.GOV (Sev Pearman)
Date: 7 Oct 87 16:11:12 GMT
Subject: DEPRESSING FAREWELL...

I just wanted to thank the regulars of .gaffa for providing on some
days what was the only motivation to put on a tie and come to work.
Ya' see, my program here has just tasted the blade of budget
butchering, and I am unemployed as of 10/9.

      [	Sorry to hear about your misfortune!  I know what it's like.
	The world is like a pack of hounds sometimes....  -- |>oug ]

While I haven't met any of you, I have been entertained, amused, and
informed by your opinions and postings over the past 2+ years.

Thanks and goodbye to you all.

s e v

(Severyn Pearman)

PS -- anyone know of a film/commercial production or editing job?

612/224-2807 call collect

[Doug, tell Tim Wicinski "Thanks" for me, OK?]

	[ Okay.  -- |>oug ]