Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RAMONES RAMONES RAMONES RAMONES

From: Ray Shea <SHEA%rice.bitnet@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: 6 Oct 87 20:44:31 GMT
Subject: Re: RAMONES RAMONES RAMONES RAMONES

> From: sdcsvax!sdcc13.UCSD.EDU!ln63fnj@UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU (SHINICHIRO TORII)

>> From: mind!greg@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (Greg Nowak)
>> The new RAMONES drummer is named CLEMMIE!

>> Clem[ent] Burke, ex of Blondie, also having worked with the
>> Eurhythmics, is to be the new RAMONES drummer. Word is, he has the
>> chops and the speed.

> hmmm.... i heard a rumor  Markie  replaced CLEMMIE ?
>
> or did CLEMMIE replaced Ritchie .... or Markie ...
>
> I'm confused !! Does anybody know the truth.

Ritchie replaced Markie a few years ago.
Clemmie replaced Ritchie a few weeks ago.
Markie  replaced Clemmie a few days ago.  (This from CMJ's last ish.)

-------
Ray Shea (SHEA@RICE.BITNET)
KTRU-FM                   The opinions expressed are my own.  Obviously.
ICSA, Rice University
Houston, TX               "This is how I go when I go like this."--Steven