Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

XTC rarities

From: emory!colm@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (John Falstaff)
Date: 15 Oct 87 21:40:28 GMT
Subject: XTC rarities

Does anyone out there have a copy of  The Colonel's

          "Too Many Cooks In The Kitchen"/"I Need Protection"
                   (Solo 7" from Colin Moulding, '80)

to lend or sell ?

If that's too much to hope for, I'd settle for a good quality tape of
these two songs.  In return I can offer a tape (sorry, no spares to
sell !) featuring

      "Traffic Light Rock" (live from '77)

      "Chain Of Command"/"Limelight"/"Over Rusty Water" (freebie, '79)

      "Looking For Footprints" (flexi, '82)

      "Thanks for Christmas"/"Countdown to Christmas Party Time" ('83)
                    (credited to The Three Wise Men)

and any other (regular, studio) XTC that you can't find.

      Muchas gracias amigos,

                           John Falstaff
                           (falstaff@emory.arpa)
                           (gatech!emory!falstaff)