Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Blue Sparks From Hell

From: moss!phoenix!amlovell@RUTGERS.EDU (Anthony M Lovell)
Date: 15 Oct 87 00:33:41 GMT
Subject: Blue Sparks From Hell

Just to satisfy my curiosity, I'm going to ask how many of you out
there know the band Blue Sparks From Hell.  I'm not going to say much
myself, but these guys are the most awesome small-time band I've ever
heard.  I'm particularly interested in what musicians think of them.
(they're from NJ-PA area).  I only bring up the subject because so far
I've only encountered 2 reactions to the mention of the name-  ignorance
or idolatry.

Tony Lovell
amlovell@phoenix.princeton.edu

no snickering, Glickman