Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Bears

From: relph@PRESTO.IG.COM (John M. Relph)
Date: 10 Oct 87 18:12:49 GMT
Subject: Re: The Bears

>                                ... someone who has played with the
> likes of: David Bowie, Talking Heads, Paul Simon, Laurie Anderson...

Let's not forget Belew's work on Frank Zappa's _Sheik_Yerbouti_,
wherein he plays rhythm guitar and sings, including lead vocal on
three numbers.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that this was
the first album appearance for Belew.
	-- John
----
John M. Relph
IntelliGenetics, Inc.  700 East El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040
Internet: relph@bionet-20.arpa