Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Danielle Dax

From: jsd%UMass.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 87 10:09:14 EDT
Subject: Danielle Dax

Yes that's right gang - run right out and buy the new Danielle Dax
album "INKY BLOATERS".  If you don't, you'll hate yourself for all
time.

A word of warning: there have been several copies appearing around
here which appear to be woefully mis-struck when they were printed.
The grooves are way off center and there is an extra hole in the
center of the platter!  So watch out for it!  I'm stuck with mine cos
my idiot roommate threw out the salesslip.  But I managed to tape it
once.  And it's GREAT!!!  My favorite songs were unfortunately the
ones most damaged by the mis-printing of the vinyl.  Let this be a
lesson to you all: buy CDs.

--Jon Drukman
"Flashback - wipe that frown!"     - D. Dax