Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Group: XEX

From: sundc!convex!paulk@SEISMO.CSS.GOV
Date: 26 Sep 87 02:06:00 GMT
Subject: Group: XEX

   OK, has anybody ever heard of the band "Group: XEX"?  They came out
of the Boston area (I think) around 1979.  They had this really wigged
out New Wave type of sound that would be more appropriate to the late
80's than 70's.
   Anyway, somebody swiped the only copy of their album (of the same
name).  I'm depressed.  I'd kill (a gerbil maybe) to get another copy
of the album or a tape.  I'd gladly send a blank tape postage paid to
anyone who would copy the record for me.  Of course, I'd pay royalties
to the artists :-) Any comments or offers?
	-Paul

UUCP: {mcnc, uiucdcs, ihnp4,}!convex!paulk
     or paulk@convex.UUCP