Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hey You!! (Danielle Dax)

From: jpalfke@PARCVAX.XEROX.COM (J. Peter Alfke)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 87 11:14:41 PDT
Subject: Re: Hey You!! (Danielle Dax)

You should know that I have by now been off the net for two or three
weeks already, and won't be back for god knows how long.  Not TOO
long, I hope.

It's been fun, guys, and I've been introduced to some keen music
through Love-Hounds, namely Sonic Youth, Danielle Dax, Hula, and
more...

Until later,
	support the power of women
	use the power of man
	support the flower of women
	use the word
	FUCK
	the word is LOVE ...

						--Peter Alfke

(Those who wish can contact me through my parents via:
	25251 La Rena Dr.
	Los Altos Hills, CA  94022
 I shall have an apartment in the Tucson area, but don't know where yet.)