Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Little Lines

From: "V70NL::ROSSI" <rossi%v70nl.decnet@nusc.arpa>
Date: 10 Sep 87 14:48:00 EDT
Subject: Little Lines

Hell, I missed the cocaine stuff.  I like the idea.  Now, to figure exactly
why Kate Dreams of Sheep.  Obviously ... Only one interpretation here.
Now, does Kate phantasize about sheep only when she is working with little
lines.  I hear that cocaine is considered to be an aphrodisiac by some users.
However, I wonder if the sheep snort, inject or just go for the anesthetic
action on their sexual organs.  At any rate, this congers up all kinds of
weird stuff.  Maybe Kate is into witchcraft also... This appears to be a
job for the National Enquirer.

'All the the other congressmen were after my head', Barney Frank

------