Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stuff and nonsense

From: FULIGIN%UMass.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 87 10:40:31 EDT
Subject: Stuff and nonsense

     In the current 'alternate versions of "Drums and Wires"' discussion,
it should also be noted that the CD is weird too.  The labels, both on the
cover, and on the disk itself, list the track order of one of the previous
LP versions.  The actual track order however is not even remotely similar.
For one thing, the CD has three additional tracks mixed in - the original
contents of the free EP that was packaged with the first editions of the
album.  Those songs are "Day In, Day Out," "Chain Of Command," and
"Limelight."  I don't remember clearly, but I am told that the CD also loses
either "Nigel" or "Life Begins At The Hop."
     I have finished typing in the XTC discography.  It is about 3 pages
long, omitting CDs, videos, and freebie 7"s and flexi disks.  Do people
really want me to post it?
     In other news, in a combination of (A) our computers going down for a
week in late August, (B) my going on vacation for a week afterwards, (C)
moving, and (D) our computers going down again for 4 days around Labor Day
weekend, I have probably lost some e-mail and have certainly lost touch
with Love-Hounds.  If any progress or problems have been encountered with
the KompilaTions previous to this week, could people please send me
privately about them?  Also, could each person who now has one of the tapes
in their posession please let me know so I can resume keeping track of
them?  Thanks.
                                               -Peter E. Lee
Fuligin%UMass.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu