Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: KNIGHT%MAINE.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (Michael Knight)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 87 11:01:50 EDT

First some mail that has bounced back on me:

-------

Bill,

Have you seen any Beefheart albums on CD beside the following?

Shiny Beast (Bat Chain Puller)
Doc at the Radar Station
Unconditionally Guaranteed
BlueJeans and MoonBeams

I've found the above on CD so far.

-------

Favorite new album for me for the last month or so has been Danielle
Dax's 'Inky Bloaters'.  I'm looking for her first album 'Pop-Eyes' (?)
next.  Surprisingly I managed to find 'Inky Bloaters' on CD in Newbury
comics.

Lot's of Eno came out on CD last month too. Picked up 'Here Come the
Warm Jets', 'Taking Tiger Mountain', Day of Radiance (Ambient 3), and
'My Life in the Bush of Ghosts'.  Unfortunately 'Taking Tiger Mountain'
had Penguin Cafe Orchestra in it, so add this to the list of miss-packed
CDs (Sgt. Pepper in KB package, Sid & Nancy in L. Welk).

Toodles,

-- Mike Knight