Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: few words, but to effeKT. -- shakespeare, _king lear_, iii, 1, 52.

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 87 00:13:51 EDT
Subject: Re: few words, but to effeKT. -- shakespeare, _king lear_, iii, 1, 52.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
>
> >Did IUD tell you what he had for breaKfasT
> >today? He started out with a bowl of Captain Crunch (with Crunchberries)
> >
>And Joe, it's KapTain Krunch. Kan'T you spell?
>
>-- Andrew Martian

Ah, happiness is knowing that you can buy 5 lb bulk packages of Cap'n
Crunch at the local industrial wholesaler.  Well, at least around DC
you can.

Oh yeah...a reminder.  KaTe is God.

-dave
--
David Hsu	vv Yow! A shorter address!	devoted aKolyTe
UUCP: mit-eddie!agent99!hsu			ARPA: hsu@eneevax.umd.edu