Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

self explanitory

From: JDTURN%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Joe Turner)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 87 18:31:57 EDT
Subject: self explanitory

Seeing as there is a delay between each LoveHounds digest of about 10
years, in order to placate those who need a more frequent fix, I see it as
my public duty to present this Love-Hounds substitute. Whenever you feel a
need to read the latest LH postings, just read this and while it is not
quite as satisfactory, all that is needed is some date-changing and you
will be all set. So, without further ado, I present:

                                Lust-Hounds

Origin: Some_Guy_Named_Phil@Lalaland
Sent_From: ABCDEFGIgotagal@Kalamazoo
I_do_not_like: Them(Here.or.there) I_do_not(Like#them)anywhere