Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shelleyan Orphan

From: gregr@basser.oz (Gregory John Ryan)
Date: 5 Aug 87 10:14:00 GMT
Subject: Shelleyan Orphan

There was a recent mention of a British duo known as Shelleyan Orphan
with a release called "Helleborine" on Rough Trade.  I would
appreciate any information readers may have on these musicians as I've
not heard of them before, and if Danny Thompson plays bass for them
then I think I should.  With reference to this particular release,
does Rough Trade produce only vinyl or are CDs available in the UK?
Discography, catalogue numbers, musicians' names all appreciated.
Thanks.		Greg Ryan - gregr@basser.cs.su.oz