Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Was kate a headbanger or what?

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 87 19:19:42 EDT
Subject: Was kate a headbanger or what?

I just finished listening to "Get Out Of My House" on my new CD machine
(thanks a million, IED!)  and I was staggered by the amount of stuff
going on in it that I never heard before (like Paddy saying "It's cold
out here").  While leafing through the jewel booklet, I noticed that
on the last page with the other credits was a line that said:
          "This album was made to be played loud"

Now, what struck me as odd is that the line, while in the Dreaming type
style, seemed smaller, and not in line with the other credits, as if some-
one had stuck it in after the first draft of the page had been printed.
Anyone else notice this?   I have the domestic CD, if that means anything.

--Jon Drukman