Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Screaming Trees

From: jpalfke@parcvax.Xerox.COM (J. Peter Alfke)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 87 09:58:43 PDT
Subject: Re: Screaming Trees
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Which CTwins video did MTV show??  I've seen both "Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops" and
"Aikea-Guinea", neither of which I'll admit were much to write home about
apart from the chance to see them in moom pitchers.  (Liz!!  My idol!!!)
You'd think for an outfit that makes such intense album covers 4AD could do
better videos.  Maybe 23 Envelope don't do video?

Still searching for the new 4AD compilation ...
--

							--Peter Alfke
I'd give my soul to be where I was a year ago...	  alfke.pa@xerox.com