Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ktrivia

From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 87 13:51 PDT
Subject: Ktrivia

> From: rutgers!hao!udenva!showard (Steve "Blore" Howard)
> Subject: Re: MisK., and an updated KaTalogue

> This will probably be rather embarrassing for IED, but I have to
> point out two omissions on his "discography."  Both would go in the
> "non-LP" category, as they are tracks from the British Comic Relief
> album "Utterly, Utterly Live."  The first track is a live version of
> "Breathing."  The second is a duet with Rowan Atkinson called "Do
> Bears . . ."  This is supposed to be humorous, but it's a one-joke
> song: the old "threaten to say a naughty word" joke.  (e.g.  "Do
> bears sha-la-la-la in the woods?")

Embarassed, but not terribly, Steve. Grateful to you, though. Actually,
|>oug noticed this omission the first time IED posted the list
a few months ago, and IED got as embarassed as he could about
the error then; but he never got around to adding the listing.

HURRY! HURRY! HURRY! GET YOUR SIGNATURE STICKERS IN TO THE
CENTRAL MAILER/COMPILER OF THE LOVE-HOUNDS KATEMAS CARD RIGHT AWAY!
THE CARD GOES OUT JULY 15. SEND YOUR STICKERS IN TO:
Andrew Marvick, 10499 Wilkins Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024

-- Andrew