Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RAP STUFF

From: NDONALD@UOFMCC.BITNET
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 87 10:23 CDT
Subject: RAP STUFF

Hi all. I am writing from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I have a musical
inquiry.  Here goes. Does anyone out there have the names of any rap
groups on hand or know of any interest groups on the subject? There
are a few groups that I alread know of and will mention them so that
anyone with info will not have to worry about these ones. Here goes:
RUNDMC, the Fat Boys, the Beastie Boys, Grandmaster Flash. Anyone know
of any others and the names of their albums?