Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas

From: JDTURN%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Joe Turner)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 87 00:23:13 EDT
Subject: KaTemas

What???? Shelli Meyers reappears on the net?   Now the party is
DEFINATELY at my place.

Interested parties should send lots o' mail to me and tell me where
they'll be coming from, how many guests they'll be bringing, etc.  I'd
really really appreciate this, as I still (*gasp*) live at home and
while my folks are very accomodating, it would be nice to let 'em know
how big the entourage is going to be.  Don't worry, by the way, my mom
likes Kate so she's cool.  She also like Huey Lewis, and she also like
Yes, too.

Enough of that.  Here's what I want from you bozos:

         -  Who you think you are
         -  Where you think you'll be coming from
         -  How many people you estimate you'll be bringing  (make sure
            to overestimate by the number of hitchhikers with "LH PARTY
            OR BUST" signs you think you'll pick up)
         -  Your poison  (ie flavor of beer/soda you want/are bringing
         -  When you'll be arriving

We accept vinyl, tapes, and compact discs.

July 31 is a Friday.  Shall we set this as the tentative date?

Oh, also remember to include how many passes at Shelli you think you'll
attempt.

(I'm not really being nasty at you, Shelli, really I'm not.  It's just
 that when people let dinner-dates slide, I don't forget easily. Hint.)

So.  Get back to me at the following:

          JDTURN@UMASS.BITNET
          cutter@umb.umb.edu
          617/965-8058 anytime day or night