Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Klark Kent

From: seismo!mnetor!alberta!tim@RUTGERS.EDU (Tim Breitkreutz)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 87 17:13:37 mdt
Subject: Klark Kent

Greetings.  This is my first posting to rec.music.gaffa, but I have
been watching for some time.  Anyway, I have been looking for the
Klark Kent Album and E.P. for a long time now (>1 year) at the local
used record stores and other places with no success.  I know it was
deleted from the Catalogues about two years ago up here in Canada.
Does anybody out there know more where I could get them or at least
some kind of copy?  I already have the IRS collection with the two KK
tunes and the one pre-summers Police tune.  Thanks in advance,

				Tim Breitkreutz
				UUCP:  ihnp4!alberta!tim
				BITNET TIMB@UALTAMTS