Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: She Blinded Me With EBCDIC, other non-KT items

From: harvard!husc4!sigel@seismo.CSS.GOV (steven sigel)
Date: 16 Jun 87 01:41:53 GMT
Subject: Re: She Blinded Me With EBCDIC, other non-KT items
Sender: harvard!husc6!news@seismo.CSS.GOV

All right, scumwad UMass system administration.  You may think you can
keep Jon Drukman off of Umass, but I'm not off the net, oh no sirreee!!

Anyway, |>oug, I heartily apologize for the colons turning into vertical
bars or vice versa.  It's not my fault and I _swear_ I don't run on a
Trash-80.  (It's an Atari ST if you want to be technical).

So, now I have to learn a whole new system.  I don't suppose anyone out there
can tell me how to load an article into the editor here so I can put those
cute little "In article <mumble> <frognot> writes..." headers on and those
adorable little "> " in front of quotes?  Yeah...

So, to make this Kosher...
  I just picked up an LP copy of "The Kick Inside" for $4.99  - Boy, those
pianos on "James" really ARE crisp, aren't they?  Yow.

Signing off,
Jon Drukman