Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

doodledeedah, doodledeedah, doodledeedah, doodledeedah...

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 87 01:15:17 EDT
Subject: doodledeedah, doodledeedah, doodledeedah, doodledeedah...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This site has been suffering the tremendous indignity of not receiving
L-H for almost five days now.  I think it has something to do with the
phase of the moon, the number of dead cicadas outside, and the strange
juxtaposition of a Proteon box with a vms vax running software from a
company who shall remain nameless but whose initials are Wollongong.
Anyways, I have a newfangled, easier to reach (for me, anyway) mail path
that appears in the signature below.

IED should consider what happened the last time this Bushels
parallelism was pursued.  You know, the bit about guns, New York, a
Monty Python spoof, that sort of thing?  On the other hand, would it
mean that one out of the four will marry an oriental with a three-letter
last name?  Nah...

New L-H Mike Machnik has disappeared almost as quickly as he appeared,
his co-op ending this week.  Hope you find a new path at Northeastern,
Mike.

Nothing significant to report this week.  New Age listeners will notice
a new Mark Isham collaboration on the ECM label, while Dave continues
to resist buying what appears to be a music book with _The Whole Story_
cover on it, which has been staring at him from the window of Briggs &
Briggs in Harvard Square for two weeks now.  Come payday, tho...

Aack, the third person snuck in again.  Sorry.

34 days to KaTemas, friends.  I just now (duuh) noticed that it falls
on a Friday this year.

Shall we schedule a dinner in this, the tenth anniversary of the
recording of _The Kick Inside_?  Perhaps several parallel dinners to
correct for regional remoteness?  Just a thought.

-dave "ah need more sleep, yep" hsu
--
David Hsu	vv  note new address  vv	devoted aKolyTe
UUCP: mit-eddie!blblbl!chaos!agent99!hsu	ARPA: hsu@eneevax.umd.edu