Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Church approves of Kate

From: ll-xn!scubed!crash!victoro (Dr. Snuggles)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 87 23:55:48 PDT
Subject: Church approves of Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

As I sit here typing away while listening the the TV in the background and
swithching through channels I found that the local christian channel had
found salvation.

Playing on 'Video 7' was "Don't Give Up."  Case closed.

KT is GOD!

!  Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, akgua, sdcsvax, nosc.mil}!crash!victoro      |
|  ARPA: crash!victoro@nosc.ARPA and the Byte Information eXchange [victoro]  |
|  "Don't Give Up,                                                            |
|        Because somewhere there's a place, a place where we belong.."        |