Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KompilaTion

From: FULIGIN%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Peter E. Lee)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 87 14:59:27 EDT
Subject: KompilaTion

Howdy folks,
     All 6 tapes are now on their way across the world!  (Though mostly just
accross the US).  Status as far as I know is :
    Tape 1 - with final contributor, Joe Turner, will go out to everyone
contributing to any of the tapes, plus those just wanting to hear the final
products as soon as Joe finishes and makes himself a copy.
    Tape 2 - With contributor number 2, Walter Henry in CA.  Will go next
to Kathy Morris, also in CA.
    Tape 3 - With first contributor, Rob Rosen in CA.  Going next to Andrew
Elliott in Nevada.
    Tape 4 - With first contributor, Dan Hall in NH.  On next to Craig
Kanarick in MA.
    Tape 5 - With first contributor, Pat Waara in NY.  Off next to Sue
Trowbridge in MD.
    Tape 6 - With Jeff Dalton in Scotland, on next to Neil Calton in
England.

     These are merely the last locations that I know of, some of the tapes
may be further along by now...

                                  It's just a complicated game...
                                             -Peter E. Lee
Fuligin%Umass.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu