Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: USENET tape announcement #1 (what's on the thing?)

From: hplabsc!mayer@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (Niels Mayer)
Date: 13 Jun 87 21:29:30 GMT
Subject: Re: USENET tape announcement #1 (what's on the thing?)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: uwvax!astroatc!gtaylor@seismo.CSS.GOV (Mr. Sharkey....white
	courtesy phone, please)

> Wessling.pa@Xerox.COM "Wonderland"

> Uh oh. I knew that sooner or later I was going to get  some-
> thing  that aspired to beauty here. Brains too. The proposi-
> tion is simple: the narrator (Faith No More-Suzanna and  her
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> co-conspirator  Ina) recounts one of those Zen questions "Do
> you want to be a picture?".  The  circumstances  are  decep-
> tively  simple  and  resonant--just like the chiming guitars
> that    echo    and    fill    the    space    the    voices
> subdivide.

Err.... Suz-Ina's band is CHANGE OF FAITH, not FAITH NO MORE!

Faith No More is a band of "local" head-cheeze-bangers -- they do that
idiotic song "We Care Alot". Just thought I'd straighten things out.

	Faithfully,
	-- Niels.

PS: Suz -- lemme hear that there tape when you're done with it, ok?

      [	Wadda mean "idiotic song"!  "We Care a Lot" is great. --