Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

request for material...

From: sevp@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Sev Pearman)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 87 10:41:17 cdt
Subject: request for material...

HELP   HELP   HELP!!!

after casually applying for a college radio show, I find that I've
been granted

a 9:00 - 12:00 Midnight Friday slot.  You know, the hope for a "D,"
freak out when you receive an "A" college-exam syndrome.  My problem
is this -- because I've just finished shooting my Senior film project,
I haven't bought anything new for over three months (film is big bux
:-( ) Because it is summer, the two record stores that sponser WMCN
cut back on their donated discs "no listeners, man."  Coupled with the
fact that I'm on until mid-Sept, I am faced with the need to buy
TREMENDOUS QUANTITIES OF VINYL to fill 3 hours X 12 weeks of time X
$7.00 per disc = AAAAGH!!

I would appreciate any and all suggestions for 'new' material (Gawd, I
hate that term...) as I'm supposed to devote 1/2 of my airtime to it.
Feel free to post to .gaffa, e-mail me personally, or contact me at
home.

	Sev Pearman
	572 Lincoln Ave #14
	St. Paul, MN  55102
	612/224-2807

Thanks to everyone who can offer recommendations.

s e v

"_They_ say that the new Jesus & Mary Chain 12" is good..."

Be seeing you --