Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATEmas, 20 yrs ago about a week ago

From: "V70NL::ROSSI" <rossi%v70nl.decnet@nusc.arpa>
Date: 6 Jun 87 15:25:00 EDT
Subject: KATEmas, 20 yrs ago about a week ago

First, to Joe Turner.  I'll bring my own bucket (Do yove in a place where
people are not amused by Naval Officers upchucking in their back yards?),
b]{t, I have also changed my ways so I
{probably (that's probably) won't need
it.  On the same subject, my wife was incredibly bpopred last year except
for having the opportunity to play Douglena (she is a lot sicker than me)
[that bpopred, above, should read bored (SP?)].  If you expect to see us
you should probably send an official invitation to her stating that I will not
be let to run amuck in liquor as last year, and that nobody will hide my
bottle of tequila in a freezer and spring it on me after I am already
comfortably numb.  You should post to my ROSSI@NUSC account and I will extract
the invite and pass it on to her.  Unfortunately, I live in a democracy here.

Now on Sgt. Pepper's commentary.  I am having trouble seeing what Sgt. Pepper
has really acomplished which has had such an impact on modern pop/rock.  It was
a good album by an OK English band.  What people fail to see is that there were
a lot of things going on i}in 67 which coiuld have equally been direct
 oops the line is going
------