Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I still insist that a good British curry has it all over the Indian.

From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 87 11:52 PDT
Subject: I still insist that a good British curry has it all over the Indian.

Sorry for the double posting of the KompilaTion list yesterday, folks.

John Labovitz has reassured IED that the
tape has been forwarded by him to its next
stop: Greg Taylor. So who has it now, folks?

MarK T., your last posting is agreed with on every point at this end.
Calloo, Callay, Castaway. And we look forward to the
Secret Policeman's Third Ball in our area soon. (Ooh, that sounds
terrible.)

Hey, Fred in a PB: How about sending a copy of your cassingle to IED
for inclusion with the L-Hs birthday greeting-card? (Honest, not just
looking for a way out of paying the $2.95, heh-heh-heh...)

-- Andrew
   (Considering acid seriously for the first time)