Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Clarification and TKI cover

From: ganzer%trout@nosc.mil (Mark T. Ganzer)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 87 21:10:15 PDT
Subject: Clarification and TKI cover

-------
Arrg!!! I meant to say that the Secret Policeman's Third Ball double
album and book will be released this summer and the film will be released
this fall (that's what I get for trying to type something in a rush)
Anyways, keep your eyes open for it (and hope they include Kate's
performances!)

Even though IED's interpretation of the original TKI cover is quite
elegant, I always thought it was taken from the line in "Kite":
   "There's a hole in the sky with a big eyeball calling me--
   'Come up and be a kite'..."

"I look at eye level, it isn't good enough..."

MarK T. Ganzer
Internet: ganzer@trout.nosc.mil
UUCP: {ucbvax,hplabs}!sdcsvax!nosc!ganzer
-------