Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The KompilaTion

From: FULIGIN%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Peter E. Lee)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 87 00:50:59 EDT
Subject: The KompilaTion

     In hopes of seeing the KompilaTion tapes circulating as quickly as
possible, I have enlisted the aid of Mr. Mavrick and the map of the US
found in the front of my local phone book to break the distribution list
into several smaller groups - each of which should fill one C-90.  Each
sub-group is at most 7 names long - which works out to the earlier stated
average of 12 minutes per person.  I have grouped the names as best I
can to minimize the distance travelled from contributor to contributor.
     Once a tape is finished, the last person on the list should e-mail
me a note, and I'll reply with the name of someone on the "Appreciation"
list (contributors plus interested listeners) to send the tape to.  Hopefully
every tape will make it to everyone whose address I have (those sent to
IED through June 2nd).
     Here are the lists :

List 1 :  <already underway>
Andrew Marvick - Los Angeles
Mark Kat(e)souros - Adelphi, MD
John Labovitz - Silver Spring, MD
Gregory Taylor - Madison, WI
Joe Testa - Columbus, OH
Me - Amherst, MA
Joe Turner - Newton Center, MA

List 2 :
Mark Ganzer - San Diego, CA
Walter Henry - Stanford, CA
Kathy Morris - Stanford, CA
Peter Alfke - Pasadena, CA
Phil Stephens - SanN Jose, CA
David A. Pearlman - San Fransisco, CA
Paul Holt - Cupertino, CA

List 3 :
Rob Rosen - Berkeley, CA
Andrew Elliot - Reno, Nevada
Nathan Hess - Chandler, AZ
Jim Lippard - Phoenix, AZ
Paul Benjamin - Phoenix, AZ
Michael Pierce - Littleton, CO
John Hogge - Urbana, IL

List 4 :
Dan Hall - Exeter, NH
Craig M. Kanarick - Brookline, MA
G. T. Samson - Somerville, MA
Tom R. Loden - Cambridge, MA
Bob Krovetz - Amherst, MA
Steve Berlin - Amhest, MA
Robert Goldman - Providence, RI

List 5 :
Pat Waara - Rochester, NY
Sue Trowbridge - Baltimore, MD
Jim Jones - Baltimore, MD
David Oskard - Takoma Park, MD
Steve Wingard - Columbia, SC
Michelle Betor - Coral Springs, FL

List 6 : <Non-US)
Jeff Dalton - Edinburgh, Scotland
Neil Calton - Somewhere in England (can I have your address Neil?)
Greg Ryan - Sydney, Australia
Paul Whiting - Melbourne, Australia

     If you are the first name on one of these lists, please send me a
letter and I'll send you the complete addresses for the people on your
list.
     As I mentioned above, I need your address Neil Calton (I know that
you're in England, but that's it).
     If you want to be added to the 'appreciation' list, please write me
with your name and mundane address and I'll add you to the list.
     How do I get myself into these things?
                                   It's just a complicated game...
                                                -Peter E. Lee
Fuligin%UMass.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu

[So, what's going to be done with all these tapes once they are
finished? -- |>oug]