Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Music interview with KB

From: chai@utflis.UUCP (Henry Chai)
Date: 1 Jun 87 21:36:13 GMT
Subject: New Music interview with KB

Last weekend the TV show New Music (produced here in Toronto
by a local independent station, CityTV) featured a special interview
with KB, done recently in England (at her home??).  I caught it on VHS tape
and a transcription is forthcoming.

It's about half an hour long.  Only a small portion of the questions
revealed things that I (or any other Love-Hound) didn't already
know, but it has got clips of many of her videos including
"Don't Give Up" and "Ferry-Aid."  There are even some b/w pix of
her when she was about 10 or 12.

The bad news is that I don't really have the equipment for duplicating it.
People would have to reimburse me for renting another VCR if they
want a copy. (or if you have other videos to trade...)
--
                 Henry Chai   "I always look for serendipity."
                {utzoo,decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsri!utflis!chai