Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Here a KATE, there-a-kate..

From: ll-xn!scubed!crash!victoro (Dr. Snuggles)
Date: Sat, 30 May 87 23:22:46 PDT
Subject: Here a KATE, there-a-kate..
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

During this reporters ever-vigulant search for demonstrations of kateness,
the Peter Gabriel/Kate:Don't Give Up video was shown on the Christian
Broadcasting Network's Christian-Video program..

	We thank you for your continuing support..

	As for the idea of KB actually expressing here viewpoints here,
	shucks it shouldn't take much.. They do have universities/business
	we could sponsor her on in her bright spot of creativity.. right?
		(Heck, I'm on a public system with ~250 users and support
		is on a voluntary basis..)

And count me in on the adhesive label collection for a katemas card..

(Now let's see how long THIS takes to get aired.. casting fate to the
wind..)

!  Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, akgua, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!victoro          |
|  ARPA: crash!victoro@nosc.ARPA and the Byte Information eXchange [victoro]  |
|  "Don't Give Up,                                                            |
|        Because somewhere there's a place, a place where we belong.."        |