Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Minneapolis in July

From: Nancy Everson <everson@SPCA.BBN.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 87 18:11:55 EDT
Subject: Minneapolis in July

I have a few questions for the Minnesotan Love-Hounds (I know there's at
least one of you out there!).  I used to live there, and have to (I like
that, "have to") go back for a family reunion.

Anyway, I'm going to be in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area July 1 to July 9.
Are any interesting concerts happening?  Are there any clubs left?  Like
the Cabooze and Seventh Street Entry?  I was so mad when Duffy's closed.

What (if any) local bands are worth seeing?  Are the Suburbs still playing
in clubs?  (I saw them out here in Boston last July, almost as good as they
were 5 years ago.)

Are there any new radio stations worth listening to yet, or should I bring
lots of tapes of KT?

Thanks for any responses!

- nancy

p.s. when is KT going to release a new album??!!  I need more Kate!

nancy everson  (everson@spca.bbn.com)
bbn software products corporation, cambridge mass