Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: L-H card

From: ma188saa%sdcc3@sdcsvax.ucsd.edu (Steve Bloch)
Date: 28 May 87 17:00:02 GMT
Subject: Re: L-H card
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8705270232.AA17488@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds writes:
> As for the question of what we could get Kate that she could possibly
> need, there's nothing -- she's richer than any of us'll ever be put
> together. But it might be nice if we sent her a Love-Hounds birthday
> card. Only problem is, how could everyone sign it?

If you wanna play graphics, you could ask everyone to get hold of a
Macintosh, sign their names in MacPaint or something, BINHEX the
result, and upload it for collection and printing together, say at
50% reduction so it looks better; a signature in MacPaint is
generally pretty big and sloppy.  This of course would be a fair
amount of work, especially for people without Macs.  But it IS
feasible (at least as feasible  as the famed Kompilation Tape).