Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Kate in Dallas.

From: Dan Stewart <STEWART_SYS%uta.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: Wed, 27 May 87 10:58 CDT
Subject: RE: Kate in Dallas.

Well, I'll be very curious to see if she actually shows up here too.  I
did see the ad for the promotion of The Whole Story video, and it said
something along the lines of "...Kate Bush will be premiering a video
compilation of her recent album The Whole Story..."   This implies her
presence, but could just mean she's promoting it.  That was actually a
small article regarding it.  An advertisement I saw made no mention of
Kate herself being here.

I'll take IED up on the wager of no more annoying third person references.
With this sort of incentive, it may be worth hiring a Kate Bush look-alike
to pose in front of The Video Bar with a cowboy hat on (that is, if Kate
doesn't make it).