Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A few questions, comments etc.

From: jjfeiler@tybalt.caltech.edu (John J. Feiler)
Date: 26 May 87 02:56:33 GMT
Subject: Re: A few questions, comments etc.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@csvax.caltech.edu

>>Could somebody tell me, if I loved Birdsongs, will I also love Roger
>>Miller's solo show?  The reason I'm asking is that he's returning to
>>Philly in May alone and I was wondering what he's like solo.

Speaking of BoM and Miller, does anyone know where I can find Lp's, EP's etc
of their music in the LA area?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe
			John Feiler

John Feiler				"Life's like a jigsaw, you get the
348 S Catalina 102			straight bits, but there's something
Pasadena, CA 91106			missing in the middle..."
							-- XTC
What's the difference between a duck?