Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

late-breaking replies

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 May 87 01:24:19 EDT
Subject: late-breaking replies
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Sorry folks, for a second posting today...our site took some mondo
power surges during a lightning storm Saturday, which knocked out all
our Vaxen, Suns, and aced our news feeds until just a few hours ago.
Fortunately, the IMPs are still up, and brl-adm came through, so...

>Really-From: JDTURN%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
>          (Joe Turner)
>Personal to Dave "What a Man" Hsu:  when are you coming up yonder to our
>parts, anyway?

Reply from Dave "over in talk.bizarre they call me Throatwarbler Mangrove" Hsu:

And now the gory details.  I leave Home (*snif*) next weekend, and should
be firmly entrenched in Boston, Where CD's Cost So Much, by the 1st of
June.  My new haunts will be at:

	10 Magazine St.  #1006
	Cambridge, MA 02139

Housewarming details haven't been ironed out yet with my roommate, but
may soon be resolved if I pass my sanity checks.  Watch this space.

Wait...now that y'all have the address, I have to ask...what
should those of us sniveling slime who have nothing worthy to
contribute, do to get on the RE-distribution list for the L-H's
tape?  That is, where do I sign up to join the list of parasites?

>Subject: KATEmas
>Date: 25 May 87 23:30:00 GMT
>Really-From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.arpa>
>
>Isn't it getting to be near KATEmas time.  Doug, are you planning a 2nd
>annual celebration?  Inquiring drunks want to know.
>
>John

As I pointed out two weeks ago, you have but 66 shopping days left
until Katemas, that holiest of holy days.  So ask yourself, what do we
have to offer, that Kate could possibly need?

Besides your hand in marriage, |>oug.  ;-)

-dave
--
David T. Hsu			Newsaholic Emeritus
ARPA:	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu	UUCP: [seismo,allegra]!mimsy!eneevax!hsu