Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: neats

From: ebm@ernie.Berkeley.EDU (Grady Toss)
Date: Fri, 22 May 87 12:55:00 EDT
Subject: Re: neats

[From the Love-Hounds lost and found .... --|>oug]

James B. Hofmann sez...

>Now, if only some helpful Bostonian could tell me whatever became
>of Jerry Channell, the Neats' onetime organist...

Not a Bostonian, but I just saw the new Neats LP at KALX yesterday...
didn't notice how much of the personnel is the same from previous re-
leases.  Needle dropping showed a same dark-psych guitar sound as
their previous outings... sounding good.

... gt
--

	``Zzzzz...zz..zzz..zz.zzz.zzzz''