Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Berlin Atonal and other noise

From: dube@nyu-csd2.arpa (Tom Dube)
Date: Fri, 22 May 87 12:05:08 EDT
Subject: Berlin Atonal and other noise

I know there are a lot of noise fans on this line, and I have
a question:

Who are BERLIN ATONAL ?   Do they have any available vinyl or tapes?

I heard them on a tape, but I've been unable to locate them in any
of the music stores I frequent.  Should I look harder, give up,
or mail away?

Also, can anyone recommend any other industrial sounds that I might
want to listen to.
My likes:  Einsturzende Neubauten, Swans, subway trains (not a band,
           the real thing), Sonic Youth.
dislikes:  Throbbing Gristle, Butthole Surfers, Skinny Puppy.

I found that my postings to rec.music.misc were not making it as
far as Princeton, and so reluctantly I join the moderated group.

                            Hello, hello --  Tom Dube
                            dube@csd2.nyu.edu