Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PG on CD

From: Nancy Everson <everson@SPCA.BBN.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 87 20:56:06 EDT
Subject: PG on CD

PG I, II, and II are now out on CD.  BCD in Cambridge has them all.  I
guess they got them in last night.  Anyway, I bought PG III, and so far it
sounds terrific.  (I'm only half-way through No Self Control, so I can't
say I've heard the whole thing yet.  Kate sounds great though.  I love her
part in NSC, though I never knew it was KT until our absent moderator
pointed it out.)

Just thought I'd let everyone know.  I'm sure some of you already know
they're out, and most of the others could care less, but, hey, I'm excited
about it!

I also went to Newbury Comics (watched some guys try to steal lots of CDs
by cutting off the anti-theft things, but they missed one, and thus they
failed in their attempt) and picked up the new Blow Monkeys CD, and an
album by a group called The Essence.  Supposedly Robert Smith of the Cure
is involved with that group, but I thought I'd be daring and try it out.
If there's any interest in either of those (speak now, or forever hold your
peace), I'll post some sort of a review after I've listened to them.

While PG plays on in the other room, he still sounds wonderful.  We're
halfway through Family Snapshot.  I'm going to go listen more closely.

Until next time.

- nancy "i got no memory of anything at all"

nancy everson  (everson@spca.bbn.com)
bbn software products corporation, cambridge mass