Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Requests ...

From: rcopw@gecko.rmit.oz (Paul Whiting)
Date: Thu, 21 May 87 21:04:11 EDT
Subject: Re: Requests ...

> From: J. Peter Alfke <alfke@csvax.caltech.edu>

> * I hear that Hunters & Collectors have a new EP out.  Anyone heard it?

I saw H & C's about 2 months back at La Trobe Uni (MELBOURNE). They
have about 4 new songs and the stuff is really good. Very similar to
Human Frailty.

At present their new single,(which has the word 'FireBall' in the
title) and I think is called "Living inside a FireBall" has just
started to be picked up by the commercial stations here in Melbourne.
I'll try and get a copy of it and let you know more.

Wipeout.

Sorry, to anyone more knowledgable if I have'nt got me facts straight.

Paul Whiting
    Dept of Communication & Electronic Engineering,
    Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology,
    124 Latrobe St, Melbourne, 3000, Australia

ACSnet: rcopw@gecko             UUCP: ...!seismo!munnari!gecko.rmit.oz!rcopw
CSNET:  rcopw@gecko.rmit.oz     ARPA: rcopw%gecko.rmit.oz@seismo
BITNET: rcopw%gecko.rmit.oz@CSNET-RELAY
PHONE:  +61 3 660 2619.