Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stranglers tour dates? & Quotes from the Underivy

From: Jamie Andrews <andrews@cs.ubc.cdn>
Date: Thu, 21 May 87 10:03:57 pdt
Subject: Stranglers tour dates? & Quotes from the Underivy

     A while ago I think I saw a review of a North American
concert by those scuzzy washed-up burnt-out MenInBlack, The
Stranglers.  Are they on tour?  If so, does anyone have a
date for when they're going to be in Washington state or
Vancouver?  Thanks in advance.

     And now, a couple of recently-unearthed poem fragments.

     "Gather ye katebushes while ye may,
      Old Del is still a-Dreaming."
			-- Andrew Marvellick

     "KT is God, God KT; that is all
      ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."
			-- I. E. D. Keats

--Jamie.
...!seismo!ubc-vision!ubc-cs!andrews
"Mayan skies sleeptalk with voices of lovers"