Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Re: Gee, do I HAVE to put a subject, mom?

From: amdcad!tymix!nancyh@decwrl.DEC.COM (Nancy Holt)
Date: 21 May 87 05:49:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Re: Gee, do I HAVE to put a subject, mom?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Dave,
I don't know of "I'd Love to Share my Money With You", or whatever you
said, but I am looking for her first single, "It's not the Bullet That
Kills You, It's the Hole"

It would be fantastic if United States Live was released on CD, the
ammount I'm going to be playing that album, I'll wear it out unless I
put it on tape, although it is going to be a few tapes, unless you
know where I can find four hour cassette tapes, and I'll end this particularly
nasty run-on sentence any second now.

KT

On the CD for The Dreaming (domestic), the picture of the ivy on the back
of the plastic case is completely different than the picture of ivy
on the back of the lyric booklet.  This mildly puzzles me.

Also, can anyone tell me a good source for Kate 12 inches, the only ones
I've ever seen are X4, RUTH, Cloudbusting (Whole Story release), and
Don't Give Up (not really Kate, but they stuck it in the Kate section anyway)
I'd kill to get my hands on the others.

One more ?uestion.  Is Castaway shown in the U.S.?  What is it about?
(Alright, alright, so it was two ?uestions.  So sue me.)

Paul Holt tloH luaP

"I dreamed I had to take a test...tset a ekat ot dah I demaerd I"

the tape bow is awesome...