Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate

From: lhm@petsd.uucp (Lee McClellan)
Date: 19 May 87 16:54:41 GMT
Subject: Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi all. I just read Mark O.'s letter regarding Iron maiden and
Kate, and I too share his problem. I can not get my wife to
appreciate her works, and my wife is no dummy. She was the sound
person for our band for 6 years, and was very helpful in the
studio, but she just can't seem to get by her voice. I MADE her
listen to the Whole Story, but that didn't help. What is a
person to do?!?!?!

By the way, I also enjoy heavy metal a great deal, but Gabriel,
Bush and Rundgren are very high on my list of greats. I guess
there's hope for me yet!
|Lee "I Don't Want To Work,I Just Want To Bang On The Drum All Day" McClellan|