Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

love-hounds

From: CDONALDSON@ADA20.ISI.EDU
Date: 16 May 1987 16:20-PDT
Subject: love-hounds
Sender: CDONALDSON@ADA20.ISI.EDU

Whoever is organizing an alternate list, please let me know.  I too
enjoy the ramblings of Tim and Mr. Hofmann and would like to continue
to do so.  Ms. Sue is mistaken if she feels Tim has singled her out
for sexual harassment.  As a friend of tim's I can attest to his
delightful and thorough appreciation of females.  also his liberal
insulting of anyone close at hand.  i am a female who has been both
insulted and flattered by tjw.

i have not previously posted to the net (with any success that is)
primarily due to my busy schedule.  however I would like to say now
that i particularly enjoy reading contributions from:

bill hsu (?)
andrew/IED
greg taylor

in addition to the two previously mentioned GENTLEMEN.

thank you,

Cameron Donaldson