Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: what Roger Miller sounds like

From: peregoy@ge-dab.UUCP (Bill Peregoy)
Date: 13 May 87 16:53:53 GMT
Subject: Re: what Roger Miller sounds like
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> anyway so you should go see him. He'll be touring in the south this
> month, and will pass through the midwest in the fall. (I hope he
> gets to Champaign again.)
>
> Bill

Does anybody have tour date for his tour of the South.  I saw him a few months
ago in Atlanta and it was fantastic.  It was a shame- only 9 people showed up.
Also, has anyone seen the new record.  The ad in option says its out now but
I've yet to see it.

Any firm date yet on the Mission of Burma video.  Talking to Roger, he says
sometime this summer.  I can't wait.  He claims it catches the "Burmese Live
Sound" much more so than The Horrible Truth did.
--
                                         ... Bill Peregoy
UUCP:   ...!mcnc!ge-rtp!ge-dab!peregoy       General Electric