Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

party update and the answer to all Dave's problems

From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
Date: Sun, 10 May 87 16:31 PDT
Subject: party update and the answer to all Dave's problems

The Bush Bash may be crashed by an unknown
number of non-Love-Hounds Kate fans, folks.
We may even have a visit from L.A.'s only
Kate-fan DJ, Brent "Splatt" Winger of KXLU's
"Brain Cookies" fame, and his entourage of
industry trendies. IED supposes this is all
good, rather than bad, news. Right? After all,
if they're sincerely interested in Kate, the
more the merrier.

Dave, IED can help you with the line at 2:09 in
"Get Out of My House". The line is "It's cold out here!"
and it does sound like Paddy doing one of his Irish-y
voices. Don't credit IED with this solution, he got it
from amazingly serious Kate fan Dawn Uebel, who wrote
in her discovery (along with many other interesting
observations) to Break-Through a while back.

-- Andrew