Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

1 review, various crap

From: hogge@p.cs.uiuc.edu (John Hogge)
Date: Sun, 10 May 87 15:42:35 CDT
Subject: 1 review, various crap

The new Thatcher on Acid LP "Curdled" is excellent.  It is
about the only "Positive Punk" style LP I've ever liked, so for those
of you who like that sort of thing, this is a good indicator of the
quality.  The LP is very political, yet not without its sense of humor
(i.e. the priceless found sound at the very end).  Song writing is
excellent, good vocals (very British), fine playing.

---
Has anyone figured out who maliceously threatened a fellow LH's
livelihood by informing their boss of abusive net.language?  I haven't
been getting net mail for 2 weeks, so am not completely up on the
latest news.  My comments are:

1.  You have succeeded in an act of censorship.
2.  You don't have the maturity to handle or ignore "naughty" language.
3.  LH is losing some of its most interesting posters because of your
    actions.

Good going.

--John