Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My dear Holmes, you may ask ME to wait, but NOT the British Gov't.!

From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
Date: Sat, 09 May 87 18:36 PDT
Subject: My dear Holmes, you may ask ME to wait, but NOT the British Gov't.!

KT News:
^^^^^^^^

Although it will arrive too late to be shown
at the West Los Angeles Love-Hounds party May 22nd,
IED will be receiving the Laser-Disk of Kate Bush's
The Whole Story by June 16th. He has found a new
Laser imports connection which promises much swifter
order-filling. This disk costs about $100.00.
Incidentally, the new Hair of the Hound laser-disk
(along with the Hammersmith and the Single File disks)
is now available for rental only from The Laser's Edge at
22021 Sherman Way in Canoga Park.

An indecisive conclusion for the time being:

So the upshot is that we are all hearing basically similar sounds
in the problem areas of X4, Not This Time, Be Kind to My Mistakes
and Watching You Without Me, it's just that nobody has come up
with the definitive solution to any of them. With luck the
lyrics to these things will eventually be printed in the Club
Newsletter, or possibly in the still-promised book of the
complete lyrics of Kate Bush (mentioned in Homeground #26).

-- Andrew