Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB on sale at Tower

From: nosc!victoro@crash.cts.com (Dr. Snuggles)
Date: 3 May 87 06:50:31 GMT
Subject: KB on sale at Tower
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I know there are better places to find Kate's stuff then at Tower, but
I have found a few other titles besides 'The Whole Story' and I thought
word that Tower has reduced the prices on CD's, Albums and Cassettes would
interest some.  The red taged albums have been further reduced through a
special promotion by Polygram.  And all her CD's and Albums have been
reduced (check with the clerk to be sure they understand the confusion :-)
through a promotion called 'Your Favorite Music'  I think the CD's are
$12.99 and the Albums $6.49..

--
Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, akgua, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!victoro
ARPA: crash!victoro@nosc and the Byte Information eXchange [victoro]

"Don't Give Up,
      Because somewhere there's a place, a place where we belong.."
		Kate Bush - Inspiration for many a project here at Wizbang